WE DO THE PROCESS FOR YOU!
Step 1 – Setup
Setup and training with all staff so they understand WHY they need to protect themselves – and your business.
WHAT everyone’s legal requirements are, and HOW we are going to implement the processes.
All necessary evidential documentation is provided.
Step 2: Risk Assessment (Task Analysis)
Create a list of tasks
Safe work processes
Step 3 – Training / Plant / Machinery
Training, Supervision, Review processes put in place
Health monitoring (if required)
Plant – machinery schedules with automatic reminders
Consequences for workers who break rules
Emergency and contingency planning
Reporting – customised to suit your needs
Step 4 – Audit
Final check before we hand over the reins
Don’t worry, we’re not going anywhere 🙂
Free lifetime support on any H&S issues
How Can Workplace Health and Safety Services Help Your Business?
Return your focus to making progress on important work without sacrificing the security of your staff by relying on professional workplace health and safety services to set up your procedures. According to the 2015 HSWA, every business must take a proactive attitude towards creating a safer work environment. The new regulations mean you must do more than what was previously the standard; instead of simply recording incidents, you must now identify and mitigate risks wherever possible. What is a risk, though, and how do you figure out which ones your workers face every day? Answering that question might not seem easy at first, but with help from experienced workplace safety consultants such as Worksafe Services, you can meet these requirements.
The Importance of Workplace Safety Services
Why turn to our team for assistance? In other words, why is it important for your business to consider relying on a more experienced team of professionals to help your business get up to speed with its safety plan? There are a few reasons worth considering:
- Risk means something different for every business. There is no “one-size-fits-all” solution, so experienced insight can help you to understand what it means for you.
- You should be able to remain focused on the important aspects of running your business, integrating workplace safety into your procedures without disrupting regular work.
- Implementing a robust plan today means you will not have to worry about it as much in the future. With our commitment to long-term support for our clients, resolving future issues is less of an issue too.
What Sets Worksafe Services NZ Apart as Safety Management System Consultants
At Worksafe Services, we’re proud to play our part in making workplaces across New Zealand a safer place for all. From using our own experience to taking the time to learn about the way your business operates, our thorough approach yields proven results. How else do we stand apart?
- We have a decade of experience in the industry to put to work for you. Our experience informs our ability to offer better, more practical insights to clients.
- We handle the entire process from start to finish, and we don’t hand things back to you until you are confident in your ability to continue administering a safe workplace.
- We offer lifetime support for your business at no additional charge. Our simple pricing plans allow you to plan for your next steps with ease.
Develop and implement a safety plan that you understand and can maintain with confidence through our help.
The Best Advice You Can Hear Regarding Safeworks in NZ
Every employee wants a safe place to work. Ultimately, nothing is more important than ensuring that everyone gets to go home at the end of the day. With that in mind, it is better to invest the time and effort it takes to set up a robust safety process now than to deal with the consequences of compliance failures in the future. Our record speaks for itself: when WorkSafe inspectors visited our partners over the past two years, all were found to be satisfactory. Set up your free consultation with our team today.